East Carolina Scooter Club

This blog offical belongs to the East Carolina Scooter Club, but sence i mantain this blog i will use it how i see fit.

Friday, October 21, 2005

EveryDay Life


If one day you are just walking along and you have the urge to run and jump onto a moving train, then do it. It seems that the most fun in life can be had by taking small risks and making a move. But do not try to out run the train to the track crossing, I on the other hand had my part in this. nearly got run the hell over. if i had my Stella it may have been a bit safer but it was still fun. Now with two trips under my belt from home and back I have the logistics of the Stella/Vespa. It would seem that at 45-50mph it recieves about 90 mpg however at 55-60mph the milage drops to apx 80mpg. These figure may be just a little bit off but are close enough for government work. Even though this is suppose to be a site just for scooter I think that it is appropriate to place any info about adventures or anything that might interest people about scooters, yeah it is random. but thats just me. The picture is on a beach from PX-3985 Thanks for sending back the pictures Cptn. S.

2 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger J. Star said...

Wind resistance, ya think? Same thing happens with cars...

Nice photo.

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger suleyman said...

I thought PX-3985 was quarantined. What the hell are you doing there?

-Suley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home